This page looks as if made in 1990s. This is because
your browser provides a poor support for style sheets.
The author of this page suggests that you use a free, safe, open source browser
like the one below.
Žiga Turk - FAQ
- No, I do not spend much time spell checking web pages :-(
- My name would be pronounced more accurately if it would be spelled like
- Turk is a rather common last name in Slovenia. It is not used to label
people who would came, long time ago, from Turkey but who came from lands
controlled by Turks, who fought Turks (or who were just as wild as the Turks
- This page looks best with browsers that support for cascading style sheets
(CSS) correctly. It looks decent in browsers that provide no
CSS support. I use and recommend Mozilla.
- Slovenia is west of Vienna and north of Rome. It has always been part
- Some music I like.
- Old homapages: